Can’t quite tell if he does it on purpose or if looking that life-ruinously perfect just comes naturally to him…
i didn’t realise shit didnt have to be as hard as it was
shout out to all of you downplaying tough times
speak up, get help
aight this post is up at 370 notes and counting; I never thought it would get so much attention and i just wanted to thank everyone who’s shared it around
if this helps just one person keeping quiet like I was then i’ll be overjoyed. everybody stay safe yeah
I needed to see this
heres a tip if you want your feminism to be genuinely inclusive stop equating breasts, periods, XX chromosomes with femininity because a lot of women dont have these things and a lot of men and nonbinary people do have these things
the same goes for penises, testicles, XY chromosomes. these arent male. i have all of these things and im not male
You were giving him the stare.
Nonsense! What stare?
Wait…that’s not how that scene went….
Ferguson vs Pumpkin fest
The media’s treatment of these two events were shameful!
This may get 2 notes this may get 1000. I don’t really mind, even if it helps one person i’m happy.
I just want you to know that everything will be okay. I know you’re in a hard place right now where you think that maybe harming yourself or killing yourself is the only solution. But I promise you, there are other ways you can cope and there are reasons for you to stay on this earth.
Self harming isn’t going to solve the problem/s nor will it make you feel any better. I know you get a sense of release/punishment but it’s not going to help in the long run.
Remind yourself that every time you feel the urge to self-harm that it’s just a thought. You DO NOT have to act upon it.
Self-harming will affect you emotionally, physically and mentally. It will only help for about 5 minutes. Then something else can happen to trigger the feeling again.
Alternatives without harming yourself:
- Holding/squeezing ice.
- Splashing your face with water.
- Getting a rubber band and snapping it against your skin (this could hurt, though it’s better than other ways that people usually choose to self-harm).
- Take a hot shower or bath.
- Eat something sour. It will take your mind of the urge. (Lemon, sour lollies)
- Massage where you want to self-harm.
- Get a red pen or red paint and draw/paint over where you usually self-harm.
- Remind yourself as to why you shouldn’t do it. (Scars, harms organs, blood lose, leave memories etc…)
- Describe what you are feeling. (Is the urge/pain in your chest, fists, legs, arms, head).
Killing yourself will not help. It is not a solution.For whatever reason you are thinking about killing yourself, it is temporary and you can get help.
I know you probably think no one cares, you think you can’t handle the situation you are in or you feel helpless and alone.
But I want to remind you everything is temporary
You have your whole life ahead of you. You have so many more years that you can accomplish things in.
- Having a family.
- Getting married.
- To watch the sun rise.
- To watch the sun set.
- To save someone else’s life.
- Finish school.
- Get your dream job.
- To laugh.
- To smile.
- To go camping.
- Travel to new places.
- To wake up every morning to the person you love.
- To keep that promise you made.
- To accomplish a goal.
- To meet your idle.
- To listen to new music.
- Theme parks.
- Video games.
- To be able to look back and say “I made it”.
Just a reminder; what you are going through is temporary.
In case you need to hear this:
- You are loved.
- You are wanted.
- You are needed.
- You are beautiful.
- You are handsome.
- You are important.
- You are not alone.
- You are okay.
- You are strong.
- You are worth it.
- You are smart.
- You are not a failure.
- You are useful.
- You are going to be okay.
I’m always here for you. I’ll try my best to help and make you smile.
You deserve to be happy and you deserve to know that you are not alone and there are people that can help.
The forbidden love amongst the skeleton war.
Two sides, both alike in anatomy,
In fair Walmart, where we lay our scene.
DO YOU BITE YOUR DISTAL PHALANGES AT US SIR
I’m giving away some swag from GISHWHES 2013; items include the dessert cookbook, a headband, phone case, bumper sticker, and of course a GISHWHES flag signed by the illustrious Mr. Misha Collins.
the rules are as follows:
- must be following me
- reblogs only; likes don’t count
- no contest blogs
- giveaway will end on November 1st at 10:30pm EST
- winner will be selected with a random number generator
- winner’s askbox must be open; once contacted they will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- winner can live anywhere in the world!
porthos + fabulous hat